[fxo-users] filings.xbrl.org 2023 enhancements

Paul Warren pdw at xbrl.org
Wed Nov 30 11:18:08 UTC 2022

I hope you're continuing to find filings.xbrl.org a useful resource.

filings.xbrl.org was originally put together very quickly in 2021 as an
experiment to make ESEF filings more readily accessible. Since then,
both the number of filings that we've managed to ingest, and the amount
of interest in the site, have considerably exceeded expectations, and
the technical foundations on which it is built need a significant
overhaul in order to cope with the upcoming 2023 filing season.

With that in mind, now would be a great time to hear any feature
requests or suggested improvements that you may have for the site.

It would also be very useful to have more details of how the repository
is being used today, so if you are making active use of it we'd be very
interested to hear from you.

If you have any comments or feedback, please do let me know!

regards,

Paul

--
Paul Warren, Technical Director